Unable to read the app.config file from the code. Instructor please help. | Selenium C# Forum
R
Rohini Srivastava Posted on 15/03/2022

The ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[] is not returning any values.

R
Rahul Singh Replied on 19/03/2022

Hello Rohini,

Even I have faced the same problem but no one has reponded it yet including the Instructor. I have also tried to reach to the insteructor but frankly speaking I havnt got any luck.

However I have resolved this in my Machine hopefully I can help you, Please follow the below steps

1) Make sure you dont have the Visual studio 2022, 2019 is the pretty stable version

2) Copy the System.Configuration (dll) in Refrences and this defintly resolve your issue (Please dont use Nuget it wont work, you have to manually place it).

Thanks,

Rahul 

R
Rahul Singh Replied on 19/03/2022

Hello Rohini,

Even I have faced the same problem but no one has reponded it yet including the Instructor. I have also tried to reach to the insteructor but frankly speaking I havnt got any luck.

However I have resolved this in my Machine hopefully I can help you, Please follow the below steps

1) Make sure you dont have the Visual studio 2022, 2019 is the pretty stable version

2) Copy the System.Configuration (dll) in Refrences and this defintly resolve your issue (Please dont use Nuget it wont work, you have to manually place it).

Thanks,

Rahul