Dummy keyword driven framework in C# | Selenium C# Forum
S
Shilpi gupta Posted on 03/09/2019

Hi,

I have to give CP SAT exam in couple of days and language is C#with Selenium webdriver. I was going through their mockup tests and they asked below quesitons. And I cant figure it out:

Using NUnit/WebDriver, create a Keyword driven framework with the following steps for the below mentioned task(20 Marks)

a. Create an Excel file containing all the Actions
b. Create a Class file which will contain all the methods for the corresponding actions

c. Create an Excel utility for reading the excel file

d. Create an Object Repository containing all the objects and a properties file for reading the Object Repository

e. Create a Class file which will contain all the Constant values

Task: 1. Open https://palava.in in firefox browser

2. Assert the title of the page

3. Click on About Palava menu from the menu bar

4. Print the text under the Pruden

A
Ashish Thakur Replied on 04/09/2019

What is your question in this

Its explained in hybrid framework - how to do this

Are you stuck?

S
Shilpi gupta Replied on 04/09/2019

We have not used properties file and object repository in your framework. I need tips on how to use object repository and load properties file.

S
Shilpi gupta Replied on 04/09/2019

In your framework we have always used app config file, Constants class and excel reader utility but I am not getting concept of object repository and properties file

S
Shilpi gupta Replied on 14/10/2019

Please help me with this. i have an exam:

Using NUnit/WebDriver, create a Keyword driven framework with the following steps for the below mentioned task

a. Create an Excel file containing all the Actions
b. Create a Class file which will contain all the methods for the corresponding actions

c. Create an Excel utility for reading the excel file

d. Create an Object Repository containing all the objects and a properties file for reading the Object Repository

e. Create a Class file which will contain all the Constant values

Task: 1. Open https://palava.in in firefox browser

2. Assert the title of the page

3. Click on About Palava menu from the menu bar

4. Print the text under the Prudent under Inspiration

5. Close the browse

I am not sure how to create objecto repository and properties file with selenium C#