Extent Report Not Generating | Selenium C# Forum
A
AMIT GUPTA Posted on 19/04/2019

Dear Team ,

While following part3 for module 16 , i have associate extent report(4.0.3) from nuget manager and follow your instruction but extent report is not generated .

I can see dash board and index file under report folder.Could you please help me for the same.

Apart from this ,Could you please guide whether you are providing online training or not and also any having doubt section class for registered user who enrolled for video course but didn't attend online training till now.

Thanks for hearing me in advance.

Thanks Amit G

C
Christopher Ugochukwu Anajemba Replied on 20/04/2019

I had a similar issue as you but the old problem there is that I could not see my reports stored in dates and time but in index and dashboard html files.

G
gunjan Replied on 20/04/2019

Two files are getting generated because you are using latest version of Extent Reports(version 4.0) whereas in the version 3,if you follow the same procedure as in videos, only 1 file would be generated based on the time stamp.

So,please be careful while downloading the Extent Reports dll from the nuget manager and check the version that you are installing.

G
gunjan Replied on 20/04/2019

Hi Amit,

Regarding online training, you can contact Ashish Thakur and ask him about the batch.

A
AMIT GUPTA Replied on 07/05/2019

Thanks Gunjan for giving valuable Time to guide me for resolving the query .Could i have your skypid or communication email(Gunjan) for any future obstacle apart from forum.

G
gunjan Replied on 07/06/2019

Yeah sure.. My skypeid is gunjan.garg93