Error when executing hybrid framework through Jenkins | Selenium Python Forum
S
Sambhav Puri Posted on 27/08/2020

Hi. I am trying to execute some scripts through hybrid framework. The scripts are running fine when executed on local machine. However, I am getting the below error when running through Jenkins. Can you please help?

+ pytest
ImportError while loading conftest '/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/testing/WebTesting/WebTestingHybridFramework/conftest.py'.
conftest.py:7: in <module>
    from Driver.DriverScript import DriverScript
Driver/DriverScript.py:5: in <module>
    from Keyword.GenKeywords import GenKeyword
Keyword/GenKeywords.py:1: in <module>
    from _overlapped import NULL
E   ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_overlapped'

09914040666 Replied on 28/08/2020

Hey, 

The module '_overlapped' is not imported properly. Just import it again through the suggestion box that comes while writing NULL. Then once remove the exisiting hybrid code on Git repository and again just try to push the code and run through Jenkins.

S
Sambhav Puri Replied on 28/08/2020

Hi Sejal. I was not getting any suggestion box when importing NULL from _overlapped. However, I removed and imported it again and the issue is still occuring. Attaching the screenshot of the imports in conftest.py file

Hey, 

Can you please your code and share so that I can figure the issue

Hey, 

Can you please zip your code and share so that I can figure the issue

S
Sambhav Puri Replied on 31/08/2020

Hey Sejal. PFA the zip code.

09914040666 Replied on 01/09/2020

Hey, 

Thank you for sharing your project, but there are no test cases in the zip file. As per the error you were getting, there is nothing wrong in the code may be just cleaning of project required and you can also reset your jenkins. 

Go to users in your system, there you will find a .jenkins folder just delete it and start your jenkins again using cmd

Related Posts